Friday, September 16, 2011

Sleepless Night

Last night was not very restful for me. I started to become uncomfortable a couple days ago and it just seems to be getting worse. I realize this is because I have lots of eggs growing and they are significantly larger this time around. I think I might have been this uncomfortable the night before retrieval last time- this time I still have almost a week to go. Either I'm becoming a whiner or it's worse this time! They did up my meds, so I'm hoping I'm not a whiner.

I'm having a hard time explaining just how I'm uncomfortable. This is not a cramping feeling. It's not a sharp pain. It's more like a dull ache that cannot be alleviated by changing positions in the bed...as I found out from 4am to 5am last night.

At 4am, I woke up and could not find a position that would let me sleep. At 5am, my pillow and I went downstairs to the couch where I was able to sleep while sitting up. I hate to think this is how im going to sleep for the next week, but it worked last night...

No comments:

Post a Comment