My fellow blogger friend, Browning2222 nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award. Please check out her blog, I Think It Is Time, if you haven't already. Her story is very similar to mine and after failed fresh and natural cycles, is pregnant with triplets from a frozen cycle!
Liebster is a German word which means "dearest" or "beloved." It is also used to refer to as someone's "favorite" and the idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers that deserve more recognition and encouragement. So, this award is to share with those blogs that you love to love... you know... the ones that you can't wait to see a new post from because somehow, some way, the blogger seems to always put words to things in a way that really hits home.
There are rules for receiving the Liebster Award:
- Thank the giver & link back to the blogger who gave it to you. Thanks again, Browning2222!
- Reveal your top 5 picks & let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. OK, I chose 9. And please just ignore this if you've already received it!
- Copy & paste the award on your blog.
- Hope that people you've sent the award to forward it to their top 5 favorite bloggers & keep it going!
1. Lost In Translation has a blog called We Way IVF, They Say FIV. She is currently pregnant and has given me hope that I can have a BFP someday, too.
2. ADSchill has shared her emotional journey of recently losing twins on her blog MissConception. Our IF community needs to pour out all the love we can on her.
3. Mommy-In-Waiting has her blog, Waiting on Our Miracle. She has shared her experience with PCOS.
4. A Miracle 4 Us has a blog by the same name. She just received a BFP after failed IUI's, fresh cycles, and lots of heartache.
5. I just found Erin's blog the other day after she posted on mine. Her blog, Never Surrender, started as a weight loss blog, but has turned into her own IF therapy. Right now I'm the ONLY one following her blog, which is astounding. She's real and honest. She just poured out her heart about losing a child on her blog and needs our support.
6. Kelli at Cinderella Wore Glass Slippers is sharing her experience of adoption.
7. Marianne at My Violet Thoughts just had a beautiful baby after many years of trying to conceive.
8. Lissie at Lissie's Luck is enjoying being pregnant.
9. Brave IVF Girl is as sassy as me and I look forward to her point-of-view on her blog, Braving IVF.
10. Sara at Empty Whole blogs about accepting infertility and IVF. She's made a New Year's Resolution to blog more often and I'm looking forward to it!
11. Laura at Wishing & Hoping & Dreaming & Praying for a Baby is making her way through finding out why, after TTC for several months, she has had no luck. She only has TWO followers, which is surprising for how honest and open she is on her blog.
12. Amber at Somewhere Only We Know lost a child almost 2 years ago and has a heart that is still hurting for that little child. Her posts are raw and real.
13. GlitterandRainbows1 at Glitter & Rainbows is hoping for a Christmas IUI Miracle. I soooo hope that she has good news to share with us all soon!