If you've read my blog, you know that I've said several times I'm a facebook addict. I love the thing. I use it for work, personal life, & a photography business that Hubby & I own together. I put up pics, comment on others posts & share my thoughts with friends....A LOT. I don't even mind the pregnancy announcements & pics that follow.
However, there have been several posts that have run through my devious little brain, but I have NOT shared on facebook. These are just things no one should ever share, at least not with the delicate fertile public. For your entertainment, I present my top 10 Facebook Statuses that I ban myself to ever post:
1. Stuck some progesterone up my hoo hah before I went to bed last night. Hope it doesn't fall out!
2. Well, it's Monday, so Hubby got up and stuck me in the a$$ first thing this morning. What a way to start the week!
3. Wow, seems like the more men I add to the process, the more it costs to get knocked up!
4. Hope I mixed my drugs correctly before I shot up this morning.
5. No, I cannot have a meeting with you today because A. I don't like you, & B. I'm full of hormones. NOT a good combination, for your sake.
6. Leaving the house to go get knocked-up. For most people, that's just a fun option.
7. My Doc costs more than a virgin hooker!
8. My drug dealer came through! Yay!
9. Hope the embryologist gets my ice babies all thawed & warm before putting them in me later today! No frost allowed at the equator!!
10. Can peeing on a stick be a hobby?
AND A BONUS:
11. When the Doc told me I'd be starting & ending my day with shots, this is NOT what I had in mind...