Wednesday, June 1, 2011

6dp5dt - Escaped Out of the House

Monday, May 30th was 6 days after our transfer. Happy Memorial Day!

I had a good feeling about today. I got up, POAS, and it was negative.  Not going to let it bother me today.  I had enough of that yesterday.

I noticed a little acne on my chest.  Could just be from being so hot the last few days.  It gets hot there between the girls...

Was hungry from the moment I got up today.  I ventured outside and cleaned out a couple flower beds and trimmed a couple bushes.  I tried not to overdo it, but I was really tired of being lazy in the house.  It was super hot today, so I had to do the yardwork in small shifts taking many breaks along the way.  It felt good to get out of the house, be active, and make the yard look a little nicer.  I only took a half hour nap today!

Today was 11 days past retrieval, so I am allowed to take baths again.  No more showers, thank goodness!  It felt SO good to take a bath after all that yardwork today!  What a treat!

When I went to bed tonight, my ovaries hurt.  I don't know whether this is a sign of an oncoming period or if they're just still trying to heal from all that's went on.  They were still huge on the ultrasound the day of transfer, so I'm not sure.

Back to work tomorrow!  Let's hope I don't have to kill my boss for saying anything he shouldn't!

4 comments:

  1. Hopefully work will make time fly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you Joey! Yardwork always makes me feel good too! Just make sure those baths aren't too hot, you don't want to overheat your body right now while those babes are trying to implant into that uterine lining. Warm baths are fine, just make sure they are too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to enjoy baths again! I hope you get your bfp soon! Fingers and toes crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your updates.. I'm biting my nails here!!

    ReplyDelete